Press conference of the Belarusian Sport Solidarity Foundation
The Belarusian Sport Solidarity Foundation (BSSF), which protects the rights of Belarusian athletes, will hold a press conference on Zoom on December 3rd at 2 PM Minsk time (12 PM CET).
• Aliaksandra Herasimenia, Chairman of BSSF, three-time Olympic medalist
• Aliaksandr Apeikin, Executive Director of BSSF
• Anatol Kotau, Head of BSSF International Department, Chairman of the Ethics Commission of the National Olympic Committee of the Republic of Belarus
1. Appeal to the IOC, IOC investigation into the NOC of Belarus: the results of the campaign;
2. An appeal to the International Ice Hockey Federation on the case of the head of the Belarusian Ice Hockey Federation Dzmitry Baskau;
3. Campaign for the revision of visas issued to sports federations, with the possible revocation of the right to enter the Schengen area for the sports officials.
Working languages: Belarusian and Russian with simultaneous translation to English
Please fill out a Google Form (https://forms.gle/BjbjWK2h9fovbEz88) in order to participate in the press conference. You will receive an invitation to the indicated e-mail address approximately an hour before the press conference starts from firstname.lastname@example.org