National Anti-Crisis Management's press conference on the Interior Reform Project in Belarus
We invite you to take part in a press conference on the National Anti-Crisis Management’s Interior Reform Project in the Republic of Belarus.
The press conference will take place on Thursday, 29 April, in an online format via Zoom application and will start at 13:00 Minsk time. The language of the event will be Russian with simultaneous interpretation to English.
You will be able to:
- get acquainted with the National Anti-Crisis Management’s vision of the activity, structure and image of the Ministry of the Internal Affairs in Belarus of the future;
- learn about international experience of MIA's work and reforms from people who have been directly involved in these processes;
- ask experts from Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia and the United States.
- Pavel Latushka, head of the National Anti-Crisis Management;
- Sviatlana Khilko, head of the NAM working group on the reform of the internal affairs, retired Captain of Justice, a former investigator of the Investigative Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- Kanstantsin Khilko, a member of the NAM working group on the reform of the internal affairs, retired captain of the criminal investigation service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus;
- Khatia Dekanoidze, Member of Parliament of Georgia, former rector of the Police Academy of Georgia, former Minister of Education and Science of Georgia, former head of the National Police of Ukraine;
- Nicholas Pehlman, PhD, Professor of Political Science at Lehman College (USA);
- Erika Marat, Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Regional and Analytical Studies, Institute for National Security and Counterterrorism (USA);
- Elena Podolian, Head of Forpost, a non-profit organisation for combating torture (Ukraine);
- Serhii Bahlai, Director of the Centre for Sociology of Law and Criminology of Ukraine.
To register, please fill in the form at this link, and you will receive a link a few hours before the event: https://forms.gle/psRSgWKcMddb7m2S6
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org