Economic situation: the most important trends in the Belarusian authorities’ economics policy in 2014
- an attempt to distance Belarus from regional economic crisis by taking administrative and managerial decisions;
- repetition of managerial mistakes for the second year in a row;
- balanced wage-growth policy;
- attempts to gain additional budget revenues by reducing direct and indirect social subsidies;
- using the regional economic crisis as an opportunity to look for new goods niches on the traditional market.