What will new Belarus be like? Online meeting of the Belarusian Expert-Analytical Club
December 10th, 5 PM Minsk time (3 PM CET)
Preliminary registration is required, please see below.
Amid a socio-political crisis, people mostly focus on tactical but not strategic issues. And the planning horizon of many actors has narrowed to the next week. However, one way or another, the crisis will be resolved, and the Belarusian society will face many global issues when restructuring the country.
Today’s open questions include:
- What will be the key characteristics of future Belarus?
- What will be the main challenges of future Belarus?
- What are some of the unobvious changes in society and government that are important for the future of the country?
Working languages: Belarusian and Russian with simultaneous translation to English
We invite experts, foreign journalists, employees of the Foreign Ministries, representatives of NGOs interested in Belarusian events, to participate.
• Andrei Yahorau, senior analyst at the Center for European Transformation;
• Anton Radniankou, Press Secretary of the Coordination Council, Director of the Center for New Ideas;
• Anna Kozlova, TEDxMinsk licensee, popularizer of science;
• Yaroslav Bekish, graduate of the Senator John McCain International Leadership Program, CEO at Ecommerce Group Pty Ltd.
- Valeria Kostyugova (Nashe Mnenie)
- Vadim Mojeiko (BISS)
- Anton Ruliou (Belarus in Focus Information Office/Press Club Belarus)
Video recording is envisaged. The Chatham House Rule will apply upon the participant’s prior notice and will be off the record.
2. In response, you will receive a link inviting you to join a Zoom meeting (if you do not have Zoom, you may install it on your PC, phone or tablet following the same link. It is free and easy).
- Belarus in Focus Information Office
- Press Club Belarus
- Nashe Mnenie
- Belarusian Institute for Strategic Research (BISS)