The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Social and Economic Processes in Belarus
We invite you to take part in the virtual event on 17 February at 11:00 AM (Minsk time) to discuss the results of the comprehensive study carried out by SATIO and the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on economic and social processes in Belarus.
- Yauheni Krasnianski, Associate partner, CIVITTA, CEO SATIO
- Philipp Bikanau, Research Project Manager, SATIO
- Andrei Yeliseyeu, Research Director, EAST Center
- Dmitriy Kruk, Expert, BEROC
- Henadz Korshunau, Former Director of Institute of Sociology, Academy of Sciences of Belarus
To register for the event, please fill out the form: https://bit.ly/3qgSfXg
You will receive a link to the online event to your e-mail address approximately an hour before the event. ATTENTION: Please also check the "Spam" and "Promotions" folders, a letter from us may get there.
Working languages: Russian with simultaneous translation into English.