Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya, Pavel Latushka and By_Pol present the Unified Crime Registration Book
During the Zoom press conference, Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya, Pavel Latushka, and the representatives of By_Pol will announce the launch of a new initiative – the Unified Crime Record Book (UCRB).
Using the platform, each victim or witness of the law violations can add information about any crime. It will serve as a unified register of crimes and suspects.
The press conference will take place on December 1st at 1:30 PM Minsk time (11:30 AM CET) online via Zoom.
- Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya, national leader
- Pavel Latushka, head of the National Anti-Crisis Management
- Andrej Astapovich, founder and member of By_Pol
- Aleh Talerchyk, former Senior Prosecutor of the Prosecutor General's Office for the Supervision of the Legislation Execution by the Investigative Committee, Justice Counsellor, member of By_Pol
Working languages: Belarusian and Russian with simultaneous translation to English
To register for the event, please fill out the following form https://bit.ly/33LnFMz.
You will receive an invitation to the indicated mail an hour before the press conference from email@example.com
- Belarus in Focus Information Office
- Press Club Belarus